Sarcastic
profile
Photobucket
16years old(:
tourism school
babyjeff ♥ babyjayy
single / attached
ORANGE IS LOVES. I don't agree spammer in my blog(:
words of loves.
start-ed on 28 june
#01-00;the feeling went worst!
#01-01;deeply in love
#01-02;got hurt.
#01-03;addict-ed to you
#01-04;kind of miss you.
#01-05;stand up for my courage(:
#01-06;let fate meet us.
#01-07;change over story.
#01-08;It stuck.
#01-09;
#01-10;

wishlist

Gucci bag 1,100k
FATT-er
you will know that ILoveYou
tongue pierce

tagboard
Spammer (=

LOVES.

Loves♥;
Mr.JayJay
Weiyi; hazelteoh; lixin; linghui; yifang
alfreda; ngyujun; nicole

joyce; k
ailing serene; xiuwen; yingzi
Hogan Cassey
the exit

Love-dd

NewBlogLink
Alfreda ONO-BAOBEIMEIMEI ♥♥♥
ng yujun ONO-BaoBeiNYJ ♥♥♥
Nicole ONO-HASbandyy ♥♥♥
lim weiyi ONO-NUER ♥♥♥
Hazel as Bestfriends
Joyce as dumbdumb(:
MaggiE as gonggong cousin
Serene as niangniang
Jasmine as pretty cousin
Huiwen as sister
Alvin as gorgor
Hogan as Twins; suntann buddy
Kellie as Bestiees
Cassandra as that piercing-madd
Izat as fashion-star


AsraffDARL
Desiree
Ikhtiar
Jamie
Jaslin
MISSYWENDYY
rickyXBD
Syqin
Samantha
Sarah
Winnie
Yuting


Akira
Alexis
Amanda
Angel
Anton
Candis
celestene
Debbie
Daniel
Eileen
felix
FeliciaChin
Huiwen
huiwen
Huimei
Joewe
Joys
Josephine
Kelvin
Kelvin
Lixin
May
Raymond
Terry
Taypinghui
Xiuhui
Yunwen
YujinG


credits
Layout:
lyricaltragedy
Pattern: tillyness
Loves
Thursday, July 10, 2008






















































2nd day ndd 3rd day of school(:
after school of 2nd day
xiuwen serene desiree me joyce
went to qweensway shopping centre
to make macau trip tshirt
15 of us
after that went to last floor to find t-shirt printing shop
walk todont know wat alley
so expensive):
so we went to other shop
serene de shuai ge
$19 per shirt
went to choose the shirt ndd colour
so many shirt is out cause hot selling!
noo stock no stock
so finally we've pick one which is plain ndd nice
name with number(:
I took number 09
hhhahas
after awhile went over to
laska noodle at 1st floor to eat(:
yummy yummy(:
hogan came.
pass me the cheque
slack abit after that
xiuwen went off 1st
serene ndd joyce
hogan
ndd lastly
me ndd alfreda meet brian ndd jasmine
cause jasmine need to meet her blogshopp
contact lens supplier(:
after that went over to bugis junction
saw adriano(:
said; hi.
went to eat.
slack abit again
HOME SWEET HOME(:
3rd day of school
took train to school as usual
but saw serene ndd ahma(:
raining day
so we took bus
while msgging xiuwen asking where is she
at.
I cant see serene hahhas I thought she did not took the same busas me ndd ahma hahhas
xiuwen replied(:
at clementi busstop
so I ak her meet us where?
I say school busstop okay
OKAY!
so she reach,
we wak to school
serene your polo blue smelly~
lols
straight away walk to class
meet rest in class
joyce was super duper late(:
took my shift as
after 1pm break I went off
as meet hogan to town
hhahas.
sorry guys.
took bus 963 home
30mins(:
took lrt home after that,
walk home,
ndd I reach.
shower, get change, take money,
sorry to let HOGAN wait 40mins
walk to the busstop as i'm meeting him there
reach busstop
took 190 there
in bus chatted abit then sleep
YAWN~
stupid lorh
say I sleep funny!
after that reach Plaza Singapura
walk to 2nd floor ndd back to 1st floor as
I need to go bank to get money
$133
walk down to b1 cant find any OCBC bank
walk to raffles city
ring yifang asking her where can I find OCBC bank
she told me town at centrepoint
hahhaha walking back again!
after that walk to OCBC bank went straight to one of the counter(:
alfreda called me askig me where i'm at.
meeting her at centrepoint
walk to starbuck
to have some drink
the counter people gave the wrong drink to hogan
so he drink macdonald Ice-Cream
hahhas
after half -cup
excange with him as
permisson
lols
walk back to
EXPRESSION GUY!
walk to marina
hogan play drum
alfreda play parapara
BEFORE THAT!
I was being psyco
by the sale-person
ndd HOGAN!
bought a bundle
it come with
portable changer(:
ndd ear-pierce
thanks hogan for the credit in creative card
so some sort have discount(:

went to have dinner at THAI EXPRESS

after so long of decide.

after eating went to SingaporeFlyer

look around

super duper nice(:

went to Takashimaya cause hogan meeting his friend

jackson there.

jackson age is 19

but looking at hogan is macham a 16years old boy hahhas

really a big different!

went around to shop for their friend birthday present

to taka

to heeren

lastly to cine

hahahs tooo late man shops are closing):

josephnie called me saying;

you at cine huh?

I say yupyup

she saw me hahha

when walking off

saw her

hahhas

she is with jolene

byebye

off we go.

went to busstop

took 700 home

home sweet home(:

reach home asked hogan to send me the song

both of us put lappy ndd com online

as transfering song

hhahas

BUT

in the morning only recieve 25 songs!

know wat?!

DISCONNECTED):

boring!

hahhas

so mummy make breakfast for me

brush teeth

smiley's up!

breakfast time(:

they din't work today as raining):

after that went back to room, starts to

n bluetooth ndd stuff

transfering pictures time(:

blogging

TILL NOW!

hahhas

my every thursday lesson starts at 1pm

sms hogan asking him wake up aready?!

no replied):

I think he still sleeping!

CLEMENTI BROTHER a.k.a SUNTANN BUDDY a.k.a TWIN

WAKE UP LIAO LA!

hhahhas

going prepare soon(:

writing letter to teacher

cos yesterday at 1pm leave school without telling.

OPPS!

alright

blog later(: