Sarcastic
profile
Photobucket
16years old(:
tourism school
babyjeff ♥ babyjayy
single / attached
ORANGE IS LOVES. I don't agree spammer in my blog(:
words of loves.
start-ed on 28 june
#01-00;the feeling went worst!
#01-01;deeply in love
#01-02;got hurt.
#01-03;addict-ed to you
#01-04;kind of miss you.
#01-05;stand up for my courage(:
#01-06;let fate meet us.
#01-07;change over story.
#01-08;It stuck.
#01-09;
#01-10;

wishlist

Gucci bag 1,100k
FATT-er
you will know that ILoveYou
tongue pierce

tagboard
Spammer (=

LOVES.

Loves♥;
Mr.JayJay
Weiyi; hazelteoh; lixin; linghui; yifang
alfreda; ngyujun; nicole

joyce; k
ailing serene; xiuwen; yingzi
Hogan Cassey
the exit

Love-dd

NewBlogLink
Alfreda ONO-BAOBEIMEIMEI ♥♥♥
ng yujun ONO-BaoBeiNYJ ♥♥♥
Nicole ONO-HASbandyy ♥♥♥
lim weiyi ONO-NUER ♥♥♥
Hazel as Bestfriends
Joyce as dumbdumb(:
MaggiE as gonggong cousin
Serene as niangniang
Jasmine as pretty cousin
Huiwen as sister
Alvin as gorgor
Hogan as Twins; suntann buddy
Kellie as Bestiees
Cassandra as that piercing-madd
Izat as fashion-star


AsraffDARL
Desiree
Ikhtiar
Jamie
Jaslin
MISSYWENDYY
rickyXBD
Syqin
Samantha
Sarah
Winnie
Yuting


Akira
Alexis
Amanda
Angel
Anton
Candis
celestene
Debbie
Daniel
Eileen
felix
FeliciaChin
Huiwen
huiwen
Huimei
Joewe
Joys
Josephine
Kelvin
Kelvin
Lixin
May
Raymond
Terry
Taypinghui
Xiuhui
Yunwen
YujinG


credits
Layout:
lyricaltragedy
Pattern: tillyness
Loves
Friday, July 04, 2008




FIRSTLY






I just want to write this all with no harm,






no offence(:












Just want to tell those people who are reading my blog






not to let me hate them.






Do something which let me feels that friendship is still there(:




I would just tell those people around me,

If you think that you're easy to be my bestfriend

you're WRONG!

Because

a list of being my bestfriend(:



  • YOU must know me well enough.


  • YOU must have time for me, YES just me


  • YOU must not make me angry over something small


  • When having sister gathering please DO NOT ask boyfriend/girlfriend to tag along!


  • Lend me a shoulder when I need


  • Must always be there for ME


  • Treasure this friendship like how you love yourself


  • If you intend to buy the same stuff as me, Please tell me.


  • Having lunch break please always do seat with me.


  • I'll be there for you, If you need me.


  • i'm all alone for times.


  • go clubbing with me.


  • go shopping with me.


  • show care for ME.


  • treat me like SOMEONE in your life


  • I'll love to be special(:


currently no bestfriend(:


if you think you are someone i'm looking for


PLEASE tag me. thanks






Secondly


people who love to copy my style


If I get to know that;


YOUUUR BIG STUPIDD NAME WILL BE STUCK IN MY BLOG BECAUSE I WILL BLACKLIST-ED YOU!


*asking my t-shirt size


*asking my skinny/jeans size


* copy me the brand I like.


*follow my wearing.


*Trying to act like me BUT you cant.


*cursing me behind my BACK


*think that you are at the same size like me


when you are FAT.


*Stealing my friend away from ME.



1st name blacklist-ed will be


;NATTAPHONG



not yet found the second people nvm(:

for another 3 more people I hate

please let me find their friendster 1st thanks(:

will you be the next one?

hahhas just kidding(: